Buying soccer socks is usually not a player’s concern. Either the team manager or the coach gives it instructions on what exactly to buy. Another thing they do is ask you to pay the money, and they buy for the whole team. Otherwise, if you wish to go to a shop, then you can easily purchase the best one according to you that matches your team’s color. But don’t you think the internet would give you many more options? We have reviewed some of the best soccer socks with variation in colors, sizes, and, most importantly, material that would suit you, and you may want to buy it!
The sock material is equally considerate as the look or brand. Earlier, there were not vast soccer socks options. They were hardly available in the store and did not provide essential comfort while playing. Fabrics like cotton and wool help prevent cold and give warmth but still make you feel uneasy whereas, materials like spandex, nylon, and polyester offer moisture and fit properly as well.
WEARING SOCCER SOCKS
-Knee-High/ Traditional: The style looks entirely like a rolled-up soccer sock. Generally, professionals use it. Some people prefer their sock to go up on their knees. It also has benefits, such as it prevents scraping up the knees when you are sliding.
-Crew Cut: Crew cut covers the shinguard and is up to the halfway knees. The style makes you more comfortable and permits you to stand out.
-Fashion: These types of soccer socks are in trend now. The fashion soccer socks are exactly not soccer exclusively. But they resemble one.
|Adidas Metro IV Soccer Socks||Adidas Metro IV Soccer Socks||Adidas Metro IV Soccer Socks||Check On Amazon|
|TRUSOZ Mid-Calf Crew Cushion Soccer Sock||TRUSOZ Mid-Calf Crew Cushion Soccer Sock||TRUSOZ Mid-Calf Crew Cushion Soccer Sock||Check On Amazon|
|Nike Classic Cushioned DriFit Sock||Nike Classic Cushioned DriFit Sock||Nike Classic Cushioned DriFit Sock||Check On Amazon|
|Nike Park IV Cushioned Sock||Nike Park IV Cushioned Sock||Nike Park IV Cushioned Sock||Check On Amazon|
|Adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock||Adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock||Adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock||Check On Amazon|
|https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71IVT5Z2CVL._AC_UY741_.jpg||https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71IVT5Z2CVL._AC_UY741_.jpg||https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71IVT5Z2CVL._AC_UY741_.jpg||Check On Amazon|
|Diadora Squadra Soccer Socks||Diadora Squadra Soccer Socks||Diadora Squadra Soccer Socks||Check On Amazon|
|Under Armour Men’s Soccer Solid Socks||Under Armour Men’s Soccer Solid Socks||Under Armour Men’s Soccer Solid Socks||Check On Amazon|
|Adidas Formotion Elite Socks||Adidas Formotion Elite Socks||Adidas Formotion Elite Socks||Check On Amazon|
|Adidas Team Speed Soccer Socks||Adidas Team Speed Soccer Socks||Adidas Team Speed Soccer Socks||Check On Amazon|
SOCCER SOCKS FOR BLISTER
Many people complaints about blistering. It happens due to the fusion of shoes and socks. You need to wear soccer products that fit you well else you might not be comfortable while playing and feel uneasy throughout the match. If you are playing for a short period, then you might not feel the pain, but as you start playing more, the blisters would bother you.
Adults would know when it’s hurting, and they might find the solution for it. But for kids or children, it is not fair at all. Thus, the parents should take care of it and not buy cheap soccer products or a size bigger than their foot as they might hurt and harm the kids.
If you are purchasing a big size, then the front will slide and would cause creases in the foot. It not only harms your feet but also damages your socks. It does not matter what type of socks do you like to wear. You should always make sure that it fits properly.
There is a small-pocket like a feature that differentiates soccer socks from regular socks. Most of them have this feature. It keeps you stable while playing.
1) Adidas Metro IV Soccer Socks
- Lightweight yarns and durable construction for a close fit
- Moisture-wicking yarn keeps your feet cool and dry
- Targeted arch and ankle compression for added comfort and support
The Adidas socks are thin and light, plus longlasting. For relief and support, it has compression in the arch. The product is available in various designs and colors, such as striped, single-toned, and polka-dots.
2) TRUSOZ Mid-Calf Crew Cushion Soccer Sock
- MAKE CHANGES IN DIRECTIONS FASTER - non slip socks with INEXtech pads, that appear on both the inside and outside of the sock, secures your foot in TRUSOX and TRUSOX soccer socks are stable in your cleat. You can change direction quicker and more explosively, maximizing the power transfer with NO MOVEMENT IN YOUR CLEAT
- HEEL WILL STAY IN CLEAT - INEXtech non slip pads secure your heel in place and it will not slip out of your cleats during the game or training session
- PREVENT BLISTERS - your feet with grip socks will no longer slide around in your cleats and will reduce the possibility of getting blisters playing soccer, football, rugby, lacrosse, cricket, baseball or basketball
- SUPER COMFORTABLE soccer sock with targeted cushioning for added shock absorption for men, women. Moisture-wicking yarns help to keep your feet cool and dry
- Materials: 60 Nylon, 39 Cotton, 1 Spandex. We recommend a machine wash in cold water no warmer than 30 degrees, or a hand-wash in cold water to achieve the best results. It can be pre-treated with fabric softener and stain remover, but NOT bleach or boiled. And hang dry
The brand is new in the market and offers you something different than usual. Also, the product is expensive. It uses one of its materials like nylon and has non-slip pads that allow you to breathe well. Players who face problems with blisters can use this as it does not blister under any circumstances.
3) Nike Classic Cushioned DriFit Sock
These are one of the best pairs of socks along with the iconic Nike swoosh. These socks are available in varieties of colors. The main feature is that it consists of a Dri-Fit that controls sweat and offers you a relaxed fit, comfort, and also, longevity.
4) Nike Park IV Cushioned Sock
- Nike Park IV Cushioned (SOCCER SOCKS)
- Size: Large/8-12
- In White Color
The fabric is 100% cotton, lightweight, and breathable during summer.
Apart from these, the Nike socks give you a solid one tone look.
5) Adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock
The design of the socks is three-striped and uses nylon and spandex. The color on the top of the socks is solid. It has cushion at the bottom so that your feet do not hurt while jumping.
6) Diadora Squadra Soccer Socks
- Polyester and nylon for durability and color fast
- Full length Soccer Sock
- Arch and ankle Cradles
- 10% spandex for great fit
- Polyester and nylon for durability and color fast
Diadora is one of the leading brands for soccer. It provides you one toned sock and uses materials such as nylon, polyester, and spandex. The nylon and polyester products last long, including the color.
7) Under Armour Men’s Soccer Solid Socks
These are the below-the-knee, plus one toned sock. You can find a wide variety of colors. The product wicks away sweat and has Armourblock technology that controls odor and, also, gives you arch support. The fabrics are nylon and spandex.
8) Sof Sole Midfielder Soccer Socks
- 2-Pack of Over-the-Calf athletic soccer team socks
- Keep feet comfortable and dry with Hydrologix moisture moving fiber technology
- Acrylic, Polyester and Spandex materials prevent blistering and resists shrinkage while remaining naturally soft to the touch
- Deep heel pocket provide an improved fit and keep socks firmly in place
- Full cushion sole and a seamless toe provide extra comfort
It is one toned sock that uses acrylic that keeps away shrinkage and blistering. These are comfortable and cost-effective.
9) Adidas Formotion Elite Socks
Most of the college students prefer these and purchase for their college teams. It is due to its solid color, plus three stripes on it, making it look superior. It has features, such as mesh panels to provide ventilation, Climalite moisture control to combat a hot day. Also, it is available in different colors.
10) Adidas Team Speed Soccer Socks
- Lightweight construction for a close fit and excellent ball touch
- Moisture-wicking yarn keeps feet dry from sweat
- Mesh channels promote breathability
- Targeted arch and ankle compression for secure fit and added support
Adidas Team Speed Socks are solid colored with three stripes on it. It has Climalite that plummets moisture and Climacool for breathability
They use nylon and spandex as their fabric.
So, these were some of the best soccer socks that you can choose for comfortable wearing and classy look!